I don’t claim to be an expert on growing up, nor am I claiming to have fully completed the process. I am an expert on being stubborn, though. The last few years have witnessed feats of unparalleled stubborn independence as I braved my way through quite a lot of new experiences. My time as a graduate student has come to an end. Master’s Degree in hand, I provide you some learned wisdom on what it’s meant for me to grow up over the last couple of years.
1. Find something you love. Do it.
2. Find someone you love. Lose them.
3. Live on your own. Love it. Hate it.
4. Be selfish. Discover it’s no fun.
5. Fail. Pick yourself up and move on.
Any other words of advice from my oh-so-wise readers?
A toast…to #GrownUpProblems