You can stop holding your breath now. I’m back.
It’s been a long 11 months. Working full time and trying to finish up my Master’s degree has taught me a lot–about the world, about myself, about life. In honor of my return to the blogging world (well, as myself), here is a list of 11 things I’ve learned while I’ve been away:
- Time is precious. I will never have enough of it, and I should value my time and the time of others.
- People suck. Okay, most people suck, but when you find people who don’t…keep them close.
- Fruit’s not the worst thing ever. If you know me, you know I don’t eat fruit. Even as a child, I found it to be absolutely revolting. Over the last few months, though, I’ve given it a chance. As it turns out, it’s not all bad.
- Congress is absolutely incompetent. Enough said.
- Kim Kardashian’s life is a mess.
- Mo money really is mo problems!
- Living alone can be absolutely boring, but entirely peaceful.
- There is such a thing as too many baked goods.
- Endorphins can be addicting, but not as addicting as coffee.
- I’m now at an age where you congratulate your friends when they get pregnant, and it’s weird.
- Always take care of numero uno.
Oh…and all the words to this song: